Help with Using the Website

If you find this website difficult to read, help is available. A family or community member may be able to explain difficult passages.
If English is your second language, the Telephone Interpreter Service (Phone 13 14 50) may be useful.
The police or courts can book an interpreter if they know you will need one. Interpreters are available for community languages, some Aboriginal languages, Deaf Sign and Deaf Oral A.
If you want more information, please contact one of the services mentioned in the Who Can Help section of the website, or refer to the community and government pages in the front of the telephone book. The police, the prosecutor and the Victim Support Service are amongst the services that can provide information, or refer you to a service.
Suggestions for ways to improve this website are welcomed, and should be forwarded to the following email or postal address:
Post: Commissioner for Victims' Rights
GPO Box 464
Adelaide, SA, 5001
Last Modified: 31 January 2012